Dear Exams Candidate
Are you planning to take a Cambridge English at the next level or retake the same level in December 2014?
You can see below examination and registration dates for the November/December 2014 Cambridge English exams. You can register online quickly and easily here or complete the attached application form and send it by post:
|Examination Session||Examination Date||Registration Dates|
|Cambridge English: Key for Schools/: Preliminary for Schools (Paper-based)||22/11/2014||15/09-06/10|
|Cambridge English: Key for Schools/: Preliminary for Schools (Computer-based)||11/12/2014||15/11-24/11|
|Cambridge English: First for Schools (Paper-based)||06/12/2014||15/09-06/10|
|Cambridge English: First for Schools (Computer-based)||15/11/2014
|Cambridge English: Advanced (Paper-based)||06/12/2014||15/09-06/10|
|Cambridge English: Proficiency (Paper-based)||07/12/2014||15/09-06/10|
|Cambridge English: Proficiency (Computer-based)||22/11/2014||27/10-05/11|
The computer based test versions follow the same format as the paper-based versions and do not require any additional preparation. We offer these versions at lower fees. Please note that computer-based tests are mainly available in Athens and in Thessaloniki and subject to minimum entry requirements.
We look forward to ensuring that you are offered only the best in testing standards for a positive, high quality testing experience and would like to remind you of why you should choose the British Council to administer your exam:
- we have significant and unrivalled experience in organising high quality exams
- we focus on top quality venues that offer a pleasant atmosphere for candidates
- we provide access to our Candidate Support Website where you can access useful tips and activities for the Writing and Speaking components of the Cambridge English: First for Schools, Advanced, Proficiency exams, including the chance to take a free online mock Speaking Test with a certified British Council examiner
- we continuously invest in state of the art equipment for the Listening Test, ensuring quality delivery at all times
- we invite you to our pre-exam candidate seminar (Athens and Thessaloniki)
We are always at your disposal for any assistance.